荧光染料Dye Reagents Quinizarin;(Synonyms: 1,4-二羟基蒽醌; 1,4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone) 纯度: ge;95.0%
Quinizarin (1,4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone) 是 Doxorubicin、Daunorubicin、Adriamycin 等抗癌药物的一部分，通过插入方式与 DNA 相互作用 (Kd=86.1 μM)。Quinizarin 是一种杀菌剂和杀虫剂，并已显示出抑制肿瘤细胞生长的能力。
Quinizarin Chemical Structure
CAS No. : 81-64-1
|10;mM;*;1 mL in DMSO||￥550||In-stock|
* Please select Quantity before adding items.
- Natural Product Library Plus
- Bioactive Compound Library Plus
- Anti-Infection Compound Library
- Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library
- Natural Product Library
- Anti-Cancer Compound Library
- Anti-Aging Compound Library
- Antifungal Compound Library
- Phenols Library
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Monomer Library
Quinizarin (1,4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone), a part of the anticancer agents such as Doxorubicin, Daunorubicin, and Adriamycin, interacts with DNA by intercalating mode (Kd=86.1 μM). Quinizarin is used as a fungicide and pesticide chemical and has shown the ability to inhibit tumor cell growth.
1,4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone (1,4-DHAQ, a fluorophore) doped cellulose (CL) (denoted as 1,4-DHAQ@CL) microporous nanofiber film has been achieved via simple electrospinning and subsequent deacetylating, and used for highly sensitive and selective fluorescence detection of Cu(2+) in aqueous solution.
MCE has not independently confirmed the accuracy of these methods. They are for reference only.
Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.
DMSO : 3.33 mg/mL (13.86 mM; ultrasonic and warming and heat to 60°C)