天然产物 糖类和糖苷 Saccharides and Glycosides
Maltose;(Synonyms: 麦芽糖) 纯度: ge;98.0%
Maltose 是由两个单位的葡萄糖 (disaccharide) 与一个(1 – 4) 键结合而成的二糖，是一种还原糖。Maltose 可以作为细菌的能量来源。
Maltose Chemical Structure
CAS No. : 69-79-4
|Free Sample (0.1-0.5 mg)||;||Apply now||;|
* Please select Quantity before adding items.
- Natural Product Library Plus
- Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus
- Clinical Compound Library Plus
- Bioactive Compound Library Plus
- Metabolism/Protease Compound Library
- Natural Product Library
- Clinical Compound Library
- Human Endogenous Metabolite Compound Library
- Drug Repurposing Compound Library
- FDA Approved amp; Pharmacopeial Drug Library
- Food Additive Library
- Food-Sourced Compound Library
- Inactive Ingredient Library
- Rare Diseases Drug Library
Maltose is a disaccharide formed from two units of glucose joined with an α(1→4) bond, a reducing sugar. Maltose monohydrate can be used as a energy source for bacteria.
Maltose is the two-unit member of the amylose homologous series, the key structural motif of starch. When beta-amylase breaks down starch, it removes two glucose units at a time, producing maltose. In the isomer isomaltose, the two glucose molecules are joined with an α(1→6) bond.
MCE has not independently confirmed the accuracy of these methods. They are for reference only.
Room temperature in continental US; may vary elsewhere.
H2O : 125 mg/mL (365.18 mM; Need ultrasonic)