FTA PlantSaver Card, 4 sample areas per card
- Capture nucleic acid in one easy step.
- Captured nucleic acid is ready for downstream applications in less than 30 min.
- DNA collected on FTA Cards is stable for years at room temperature.
- FTA Cards are stored at room temperature before and after sample application, reducing the need for laboratory freezers.
- Suitable for virtually any cell type.
- Indicating FTA Cards change color upon sample application to facilitate handling of colorless samples.
- FTA Cards are available in a variety of configurations to meet application requirements.
- Custom configurations are available on request.
FTA Cards contain chemicals that lyse cells, denature proteins, and protect nucleic acids from nucleases, oxidative, and UV damage. US Patent Nos. 5496562, 5756126, 5807527, 5972386, 5985327 and other patents pending.
FTA PlantSaver Card
Plant friendly FTA Card, in a Classic Card format. Features a laminated flap that allows you to vigorously crush the plant sample into the FTA matrix without damaging the FTA Card.