EPA-CAP 36, inlet 1/4 to 3/8″ stepped barb, outlet 1/4 to 3/8″ stepped barb
36 mm HEPA filter media are used throughout the scientific, research, and industrial environments in a variety of air and gas filtration applications where high retention, dirt-holding capacity, and flow rates are required.
- Glass filter media strengthened by dual lamination with a tough polyester monofilament.
- Retains 99.97% of all particles ≥ 0.3 μm in air.
- Allows bidirectional flow.
- Depth filter design allows for high loading capacity.
- Tissue culture applications.