标准套筒/滤筒壁厚约为1 mm（颗粒保留度为10.0 μm）。加厚套筒/滤筒壁厚度约为2 mm，用于高保留力和增加湿强度，干强度或特殊要求（颗粒保留度为6 μm）。高纯度材料确保分析结果的可靠性和可再现性
GE’s Whatman cellulose thimbles are manufactured from high-quality alpha cellulose cotton linter for high-performance use in automated Soxhlet extractor systems. Used in air and waste gas analysis.
- Used in a wide variety of solid-liquid extraction studies, including lipid and pesticide analyses in food and soil samples
- Suitable for temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
- Excellent mechanical strength and retention
- Wall thickness of standard thimbles is 1–1.5 mm to support application need
- Option for double thickness for added rigidity
Other Whatman extraction thimbles are available from GE Healthcare’s Life Sciences business.
Cellulose thimble options for Soxhlet extractor systems
Standard extraction thimbles have a wall thickness of 1–1.5 mm. Double-thickness thimbles have a wall thickness of approximately 2 mm for applications that require higher retention, increased wet or dry strength, or increased rigidity. Measurements can be matched to specific Soxhlet extractor systems.
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let GE help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis.